Memory & Alzheimer’s Care In Hollywood
When someone you care about is suffering from memory loss, dementia, or possibly Alzheimer’s disease, it’s overwhelming to prepare for the challenges you and your family now face. At Emerald Park of Hollywood, we understand this challenge.
Emerald Park of Hollywood has created an environment completely focused on providing familiarity, compassion, appropriate support and care. We invite you to visit and meet our caregivers. You will learn how we can help you and your loved one live both safely and comfortably in a home-like environment.
Emerald Park Memory Care Residents
- 24 hour staffing with nurse coverage
- Safe, secure environment with secured doors and fenced courtyard
- Care from staff members with specific training in Alzheimer’s and memory care
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks daily
- Group & Individualized activities
- Outdoor gardens and screened in porch area
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Administration under nurse supervision
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with Transportation
- Barber/Beauty Salon services available on site
Interactive Life Stations
We invite you to visit our Memory Care Neighborhood. During your visit you will see designated areas called “Life Stations.” These specially designed areas are meant to engage residents and bring back specific memories and functions. During your tour be sure to check out the baby nursery, office and hobby workbench.
Secure, Safe – and Active
Emerald Park Memory Care environment helps residents participate in daily living through structured routine activities that integrate each resident’s social, intellectual, physical and emotional wellness.
Residents can participate in organized daily exercise, walking outdoors in the courtyard, games occasional outings, music and other activities. We also tailor one-on-one activities to meet individual needs.